NOMINEE TEAM LEADER
NOMINEE TEAM LEADER
- Department: Nominee
- Reporting to: Insolvency Practitioner
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: £30,000 – £32,000
- Duration: Permanent
Our Mission – We know bad debt happens to good people which makes them feel worried and powerless.
At Jarvis Insolvency we provide professional debt guidance and services that help people move out of debt.
This empowers people to take control of their finances so they can live their best lives again.
Your Mission – The Nominee Team Leader will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis. As their team leader you will be the initial point of contact for multiple members off staff who will undertake all aspects of pre appointment IVA, maintaining compliance with internal policies, the Insolvency Act, Insolvency Rules and relevant Statement of Insolvency Practices (SIPs) at all times.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Nominee Team Leader’s main duties will be to:
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Seat clear team goals and measure ongoing performance
- Oversee day to day operation
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Liaise with creditors and introducers where necessary
- Maintain relevant Management Information
- Ad hoc duties and projects as required
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Prior work experience as a team leader
- A good understanding of all aspects of pre appointment IVA and objection handling
- A sound knowledge of all debt solutions
- Excellent organisation skills and able to prioritise and manage workload
- Ability to provide high quality, regular reports to the board
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- GCSE Maths and English (Grade A-C) (or equivalent)
- Good general IT skills and the ability to adapt to new systems
- Ability to multi-task and work to targets
- Strong communication skills – must be able to communicate effectively in writing and verbally
- Previous experience in working in debt advice and/or personal insolvency
If you are interested in this role please email your up to date CV to [email protected] and include the following reference in the email subject line – JNTL.
Good Luck and we look forward to hearing from you!