CASE MANAGER - NOMINEE
CASE MANAGER – NOMINEE
- Department Nominee
- Reporting to Nominee Team Leader
- Location Manchester
- Salary £25,000 – £27,500
- Duration Permanent
Our Mission – We know bad debt happens to good people which makes them feel worried and powerless.
At Jarvis Insolvency we provide professional debt guidance and services that help people move out of debt.
This empowers people to take control of their finances so they can live their best lives again.
Your Mission – Working under the Nominee Team Leader, the Case Manager will be responsible for all aspects of pre appointment IVA, from the initial case review right through to meeting of creditors – maintaining compliance with internal policies, the Insolvency Act, Insolvency Rules and relevant Statement of Insolvency Practices (SIPs).
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Case Manager’s main duties will be to:
- Liaise with introducers and complete initial case reviews to ensure accuracy of information
- Conduct a call with the client in line with the requirements of SIP 3.1
- Liaise with the client in all aspects, requesting and monitoring receipt of missing information where applicable
- Draft an IVA proposal with accuracy
- Convene and conduct a meeting of creditors
- Liaise with creditors where necessary to obtain a vote or discuss modifications
- Maintain case records and relevant Management Information
- Ad hoc duties and projects as required
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- A good understanding of all aspects of pre appointment IVA and objection handling
- A sound knowledge of all debt solutions
- Excellent organisation skills and able to prioritise and manage workload
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in conjunction with other teams and provide support where necessary
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- GCSE Maths and English (Grade A-C) (or equivalent)
- Good general IT skills and the ability to adapt to new systems
- Ability to multi-task and work to targets
- Strong communication skills – must be able to communicate effectively in writing and verbally
- Previous experience in working in debt advice and/or personal insolvency
If you are interested in this role please email your up to date CV to [email protected] and include the following reference in the email subject line – JNCM.
Good Luck and we look forward to hearing from you!