- Reporting to Chief Executive Officer
- Location Manchester
- Salary £25,000 – £28,000
- Duration Permanent
Our Mission – We know bad debt happens to good people which makes them feel worried and powerless.
At Jarvis Insolvency we provide professional debt guidance and services that help people move out of debt.
This empowers people to take control of their finances so they can live their best lives again.
Your Mission – Working under the Chief Executive Officer, the Executive Assistant will perform a variety of administrative tasks and support the company’s executive members.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Executive Assistant’s main duties will be to:
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Liaise with external facilities providers to ensure ongoing maintenance of the office
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, management information reports
- Ensure a centralised directory of all documentation is maintained
- Produce agendas and meeting packs
- Take minutes during meetings
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Collate content for company external marketing activities
- Administrative duties to assist staff as required
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Experience as an executive assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Excellent organisation skills and able to prioritise and manage workload
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Friendly and professional demeanour
- GCSE Maths and English (Grade A-C) (or equivalent)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with company specific software
- Ability to multi-task and work to targets
- Strong communication skills – must be able to communicate effectively in writing and verbally
- Previous experience in working in debt advice and/or personal insolvency
If you are interested in this role please email your up to date CV to [email protected] and include the following reference in the email subject line – JEA.
Good Luck and we look forward to hearing from you!